How does Energy as a Service work?
In the Energy as a Service model, customers pay for an energy service without having to make any upfront capital investments. Suppliers offer access to electrical devices and services in exchange for a periodical fee. Such services could include, for example:
- On- and off-site energy supply technologies
- Consulting and advisory services
- Digital energy management platforms
Why is Energy as a Service important?
What are the benefits of Energy as a Service?
The model offers significant benefits to customers thanks to technologies like smart metering and periodical billing rather than billing based on kilowatt-hours, including:
- Reduced costs
- Improved operational quality
- Greater financial and environmental sustainability
- Improved risk management
- Increased transparency.